Our athletic programs blend challenging and competitive programs with diverse learning experiences to provide students a quality educational and extra-curricular experience. We offer programs in numerous sports, providing multiple sporting opportunities for students competing at varsity and junior varsity level, with great success in all areas. Please come support our outstanding student-athletes as they become a part of the Dreadnaught Nation!
Student athletes must have both EL2 and EL3 forms on file. Forms are available in the front office as well as the athletic office. You can also download these files at fhsaa.org.
For more information on LHS athletics contact:
Deron Collins, Athletic Director at email@example.com
Important Spring Sports Dates!
- Jan. 7: Boy’s Weight lifting first day of practice (weight room), Coaches contact: Connor Johnson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan. 21 Softball first day of practice (Fletcher Park), email@example.com
- Jan. 21 Boys and Girls Tennis first day of practice (Beerman Courts), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan. 21 Track & Field first day of practice (LHS Track), email@example.com
- Jan. 28 Baseball first day of practice (Fletcher Park), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jan. 28 Boys and Girls Lacrosse first day of practice, (Boys)- email@example.com, (Girls)- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student must complete forms EL2 and EL3 before the first day of practice. Forms are available in the front office at LHS and the athletic office.
Winter 2018-2019 Sports Schedules: