Dual Enrollment registration for the Spring Semester begins Monday November 7th. If you are currently a Dual Enrollment student and you want to take a course in the spring, you need to put your requests in DELTA now and contact your counselor. Remember, counselor provided ACT or SAT scores can only be used for ONE semester. Students MUST contact College Board and/or ACT and have their official score reports sent to Polk State College to continue taking courses. Again, if you have not already had your official score report sent to PSC you need to take care of this NOW, or risk not being able to register!

If you are interested in Dual Enrollment courses and have a 3.0 GPA or higher, see your counselor for more information about Dual Enrollment.